Announcing the MyDispense and Beyond Symposium in July 2022
We are in the process of organising our next MyDispense symposium, which we hope (Covid restrictions allowing) to be our biggest yet.
The symposium will also cover the application of broader simulation and other learning technologies in pharmacy education.
When and where – Sunday 17th July 2022 to Wednesday 20th July 2022 in beautiful Prato.
Check out the FIP-hosted MyDispense Symposium from July 2020
This webinar details how a number of MyDispense partners around the world have use the software to support many aspects of the pharmacy curriculum. You can view the webinar using this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL7eic23MCc&feature=youtu.be
- To discuss how to introduce MyDispense into the curriculum
- To share case studies and best practice of the use of MyDispense in teaching and learning
- To discuss challenges and rewards in using MyDispense as a teaching tool
Moderator and Lead Panelist:
Vivienne Mak, Lecturer & Simulation Lead Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University – Australia
- Clark Kebodeaux, Clinical Associate Professor, University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy – USA
- Lisa Holle, Associate Clinical Professor University of Connecticut School of Pharmacy – USA
- Jill Fitzgerald, Director, Experiential Learning and Continuing Professional Development, University of Connecticut School of Pharmacy – USA
- Sarah Vordenberg, Clinical Associate Professor University of Michigan College of Pharmacy – USA
- Pui San Saw, Lecturer School of Pharmacy, Monash University – Malaysia
- Marian Costelloe, General Manager, Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University – Australia
MyDispense Global Symposium
The MyDispense Global Symposium is held every two years at the Monash Prato Centre nestled in the heart of Tuscany in Italy.
The Symposium is an opportunity to be part of growing international community, committed to working together to improve pharmacy education.
The MyDispense Symposium is a truly global event and a melting pot of culture, expertise and collaboration.