MyDispense and Beyond
We are extremely happy to announce that the 2022 MyDispense and Beyond Symposium will take place in the Monash Prato Centre in beautiful Tuscany, Italy from Sunday 17th July to Wednesday 20th July, 2022.
The theme for this year will be MyDispense and beyond. Exploring the potential future for the expanding capabilities of the MyDispense Pharmacy Education program.
We will explore some exciting new developments and see what’s next.
- Version 7 of MyDispense, which will be the biggest upgrade to date, will be launched at the symposium.
- Be the first to see the new inpatient functionality in MyDispense, including a fully simulated Electronic Health Record (EHR) system.
- Discuss the future of pharmacy simulation, including e-prescribing, pharmacist prescribing and more.
We will be inviting Abstracts for poster snapshot presentations on:
- MyDispense Research / MyDispense Sharing of Practice – encompasses work on the implementation, evaluation, and/or student/teaching experience using MyDispense.
- Simulation Teaching Innovation – may involve presentation of data or sharing practice on use of simulation in teaching and learning (other than MyDispense, such as Electronic Health Records).
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in Simulation- encompasses any presentation of data or sharing practice on equity, diversity and inclusion through healthcare simulation